This release includes five Connect bug fixes that have been preventing participants from saving records in Connect. These fixes will be rolled out on the evening of September 25th, 2020.
The following fixes will be in this release:
- Tier 2 records can now be submitted in Connect even if the Tier 1 does not pass validation
- Related to the above issue, allows Tier 2 records to be saved in Connect if Locked Fields exist on the Tier 1
- Tier 2 records can now be submitted in Connect if there is a duplicate check setting on Record ID
- Resolves issues related to program validation issues
- Resolves issues with Numeric Field Requirements in Intake