- To access the reports available under "My Reports," select the "My Apricot" tab at the top of the page.
- Select "My Reports" from the left-hand menu.
- Expand the black arrow next to a report category.
- Find the report would like to run and hover over the "Actions" tab to the right of the report name.
- From here, you can:
- Run the report to view results.
- Print the report or download a PDF copy of the results.
- Export the report into an Excel spreadsheet.
- Edit the report (with appropriate permissions)
Bulletins can serve as announcements from your Site Administrator. They can also display reports and/or pictures. To access your bulletins, you can:
- Click the "My Apricot" tab or
- Select "My Bulletins" in the left-hand menu.
Calendars linked to a Gmail or Microsoft Outlook account can be uploaded into the Apricot database. They can be used in conjunction with the scheduler field or they can be accessed through "My Calendars" for reference.
- To access available calendars, click the "My Apricot" tab at the top of the page.
- In the left-hand menu, select "My Calendars."
- In the right-hand palette, a drop-down menu allows you to select from any calendars that have already been configured with your Apricot database.
My Shared Files
Shared Files is an area of your database where you can access documents uploaded to the Apricot system.
- To access shared files, click the "My Apricot" tab at the top of the page.
- In the left-hand menu, select "My Shared Files."
- Expand the black arrow next to a category name.
- Hover your mouse over the "Actions" tab and select "Download." Your file will be downloaded onto your computer per your internet browser protocols.