The Apricot Support team is available to answer any questions you have about Apricot or to help troubleshoot any problems you are experiencing. We are available weekdays 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM Central.
In addition to all of the methods detailed below, you can always reach the Apricot support team by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org which will generate a support case for you automatically.
If you're looking for articles on specific topics related to working within Apricot, click here to check out our knowledge base. We also have a fantastic resource on how best to provide the right details for the support team here.
- To access the Help Center while you are logged in to Apricot, click the "help center" link from the left navigation menu. A new window will open with access to the Help Center.
If it is your first time visiting the Help Center, you will be prompted to log in.
- Click "Log in with Apricot" and the system will immediately create a user account for the Help Center using the email address and password you use to login to Apricot.
***Note: If you receive a sign on error, remove all capital letters from your username and try logging in again.
Apricot Support Portal
You will be taken to the Apricot Support Portal. Here you can access a variety of resources for Apricot.
- Create a Case. Submit a question to the Customer Care team or report a problem with the functionality of your Apricot. See below for more details.
- View Support Cases. Access any of the tickets or cases you have submitted to the Apricot Customer Care team. See below for more details.
- User Groups. Find and converse with other Apricot users at other organizations. See below for more details.
- Training. See a calendar of upcoming training events, register for a live webinar or watch a recorded training demo. See below for more details.
- Knowledge Base. Access our help manual with articles specific to Apricot set-up, configuration, and reporting needs.
Chat with us
Apricot includes built-in chat support on every page. Click the green icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the window to chat with us!
- Clicking this icon will open up the chat pop up
- Click "New conversation" to be connected with an Apricot support agent, during business hours (7:00 AM to 7:00 PM Central) we generally respond within a few minutes.
- You can also search our knowledge base for answers
- Click "See previous" to view any conversations you've had with the Apricot support team.
Create a Case
- Set the type and category for your issue/question.
- Set the priority.
* We typically take cases in the order they arrive however if we're experiencing a high case volume for the day we'll take those with higher priority first.
- Paste a URL to the form/report/record/etc you're working on here.
- Enter your subject.
- Enter your case details here, the more detail the better!
- Click "Save" to submit the case.
You will be taken to a page showing how your case was logged in the system.
View Support Cases
To view the support cases you have submitted to the Apricot Customer Care team, click View Support Cases on the main portal. You can view the cases you yourself have submitted or any cases that have been submitted from your organization.
1. Expand the drop down menu to see All Cases or to filter down the cases you would like to view.
2. Find the case you would like to review. Click Edit to make changes to the case.
3. The Status column will tell you that the Customer Care team is working to resolve your case.
Support Case Best Practices, Tips, and Trick
- Do not use the Comments feed section of your case to communicate with Tech Support agents. Reply to the email thread from your Tech Support agent to communicate with Tech Support agents. This ensures that your latest message to Tech Support is moved into the correct queue in order for Tech Support agents to find it and respond in a timely fashion.
- If you have not heard from a Tech Support agent within one business day of opening a case, check your email's Spam, Junk and Clutter folders for email from the sender <email@example.com>. When you find it, please add this sender to your Trusted Senders list or your Contacts. This will ensure that you receive responses from Tech Support agents in a timely fashion.
The User Groups area of the customer portal is a place to connect with other users in other organizations who use Apricot.
- Click Active Groups to see which groups you would like to join.
- You can narrow the search results by typing into the search bar.
- Once you have found a group you would like to join, click the Join button to become a member.
Once you are a member of a group, you will be able to ask questions that can be answered by other users or answer questions posed by other users in your group.
* Note: In most cases, you can see the activity for a group and participate in the conversations without becoming a member, but you will need to be a member of a group to get updates on new group activity.
The Knowledge Base holds all the instructional and step-by-step materials for using and configuring your Apricot database.
Use the Search bar to find articles related to the topic you need assistance with!
When your article is open, you will see pictures and step-by-step instructions.
Ideas for new product features or enhancements can be made in the Ideas tab.
1. Users can post new ideas to the board.
2. Users can promote ideas by clicking the promote button.
3. If you click one of the blue links, you can also make comments or additional suggestions for each idea.
Note: If you are experiencing a critical or emergency level issue outside normal business hours, please call 512-473-6301 to be connected with the on-call support member. Please note that the after hours line is for emergencies only; this includes inability to save any records, or inability to reach the apricot login page as a whole, to name a few.