Reporting | Secure Fields
We fixed an issue where users without access to a Secure Field were able to access the reports without access to view the Secure Field.
Email Triggers | Attachment File Size Limits
We fixed an error message that was incorrectly telling users an Email Trigger would not be sent because of the number of characters in the message when the actual issue was the size of the attachment on the email trigger.
Email Triggers | ReplyTo Address
We fixed an issue where the Email ReplyTo was not sending to the Reply Address.
Bulletins | Bulletins Design
We resolved an error that occurred when attempting to access the Bulletins Design page.
Program Enrollments | Enrolling in a Program
We fixed an issue where a blank screen would appear after Enrolling a Tier 1 form in a Program where the Tier 1 form only had 1 Quick View field.
User Details | First and Last Names
We fixed an issue where a User’s First and Last names could not be changed.
User Details | Site Administrator Allowed
We fixed an issue where the Site Administrator Allowed toggle setting was not saving.