When you are using Apricot, you may need to change the date format from MM/DD/YYYY to DD/MM/YYYY or vice versa. In order to do that, you will need to change some settings in the reporting dashboard.
To make these changes:
- Open the reporting dashboard by going to Report Center> Apricot Results Reporting in the navigation menu.
- Click "Preferences" (If you do not see the "Preferences" button, click the "Show Toolbar" button on the top right corner of the screen. This button is right above the "Print Preview" button and looks like an arrow pointing down towards a horizontal line)
- In the General section, select your time zone
- Once your timezone is selected, Select your Language and Country combination in the "Preferred Viewing Locale" drop-down menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and press OK.
Your reports should now show the dates in your country's format.