Properties that Govern an Entire Report
1. The name of your report. To edit, type in this text box.
2. The description typed here will be visible in the Report Center page and in the list of reports accessed through the My Reports tab.
3. Some reports can be restricted. If this box is checked, you may copy and publish this report, but it is not available for editing.
4. Here you can toggle whether or not the report data automatically loads on both the Edit and/or Run side of the report.
5. When you have made necessary changes to these properties, click "Apply."