What are Registration Grids?
Registration Grids allow users to create multiple tier 2 records for multiple tier 1 records at the same time. You can read more about registration grids here.
Setting Up A Registration Grid Report
- Identify the forms used in your registration grid.
* There should be three forms:
- Tier 1 "Class/Event"
- Tier 1 "Student/Participant"
- Tier 2 "Attendance" (found under the tier 1 student/participant form).
- Bring in at least one field from the Tier 2 Attendance form. This will establish your Root form. Typically, this is a Tier 1 form but for this registration grid report, you'll need to make the tier 2 Attendance form the root form.
3. Add desired fields from the Tier 1 Student/Participant and Tier 1 Class/Event forms:
Now that you've added fields from all of your forms. Make sure the linking relationship is set up correctly.
- Click on the Class/Event form to open the form properties.
- Under Connected To make sure it's linked to the Attendance form.
- Click Apply
Add the desired filters and groupings, then publish your report!
Note: In order to prevent duplicate rows or inaccurate data, please make sure that your tier 2 attendance form is the root form.
Graphing Your Registration Grid Report
To add a graph to your report:
- Open the report section properties.
- Select "Yes" under Show Graph
- Click Apply
By default, graphs are set to show grouping summaries. In the example below, I've grouped by "Attendance Status".
To learn more about graphs, check out this article.