To login to an Apricot database, you need a username and a password.
- Visit https://apricot.socialsolutions.com to find the login screen.
- Enter the email used for your username.
- Enter your case-sensitive password.
- Click "Login to Apricot."
- If you have forgotten your password, click "Forgot Your Password?" and it will be reset. An email with your new password will be sent to the email address you use for your username.
Please Note: Check your junk/spam folder for password reset emails. If it shows up in either of these folders, mark the email as not being spam. This will prevent future emails from going into the junk/spam folder.
After 5 failed log in attempts the User account will be locked preventing the User from logging into Apricot. Resolving this is different for different types of users.
Administrators - Another Administrator will have to update the User's password and select "Force Password Reset" on the Administrator's User record
Standard Users - Standard users must click "Forgot Your Password?" and click the link in the email that is sent to them
For more detail, please visit our article User Lock-Out.
Logging in to Apricot with the same user account from two different devices is not permitted. This will yield the below error message.
Note: If Apricot is open in multiple windows and the account logs out due to inactivity, this message may appear upon next login.