Your AVS site has been updated to 2020 HMIS specifications. This update requires that a few preliminary records be made or edited prior to running the 2020 HUD APR and 2020 ESG CAPER federal funding reports for the first time.
In your forms, there are a few new fields which need to be populated in order to submit your HUD APR or ESG CAPER report to Sage:
1. "Victim Service Provider" field on the Organization form
You only need one Organization record, so this is a quick once-only task. Make an Organization record if you don't have one already. If you already have an Organization record, edit it and populate the field named "Victim Service Provider" and save the record.
- In the My Apricot tab, locate the "Hidden Records" category in the left-side navigation panel.
- Expand "Hidden Records"
- Click "Organization" to go to the Organization Search page
- Edit the existing Organization record if you have it
- Make an Organization record if you don't already have one. Click "New Organization" in the Search Actions panel on the right side of the page
2. "Service Site Information" section in Service Site records
At the bottom of Service Site records, you'll find a new section containing the new fields:
- Link to Organization record
- Continuum Project?
- CoC Code
You'll need to make or edit a Service Site record for each location you want to include in your HUD APR or ESG CAPER results.
- In the My Apricot tab, locate "Hidden Records" in the left-side navigation panel.
- Expand "Hidden Records"
- Click "Category" to go to the Category Search
- Narrow the Category Search using the "Type of Category" Search Field from the "Add Search Field" dropdown, or
- If you already have "Type of Category" in your search, select the option "Service Site"
- If you already have Service Site records, they will show in the search results. Edit the Service Sites records you want to include in your HUD APR or ESG CAPER results
- If you do not have any Service Site records, click "New Category" in the Search Actions panel on the right side of the page.
- Enter the name of the Service Site in the "Category" field
- Select "Service Site" in the "Type of Category" field
- Click "Add" to link this Service Site to your Organization record
- Pick "Yes" or "No" in the "Continuum Project?" dropdown
- If you picked "Yes" in the "Continuum Project?" field, enter your CoC Code
- Enter your GeoCode. Don't know your GeoCode? Find your region's GeoCode here.
Once you've created an Organization record and a Service Site record, you have completed the preliminary tasks required to populate the 2020 Q4a.