The appearance of the several pages in Apricot, including the Tier 1 Document Folder, can be modified to improve its function with screen readers and low vision aids.
For more information on what the Document Folder is, please read about it here: Document Folder.
Document Folder with Actions Dropdown
The example above shows a Document Folder with the traditional, default appearance. This set up can be difficult to use with screen readers or if your browser window is zoomed in to a very close range.
- To create a new Tier 2 record in this folder, hover your mouse over the Actions tab and select "Create New."
Document Folder with Palette Dropdown
The example above shows the same document folder with the "Palette Dropdown" set up. This configuration is easier to use with low vision screen readers or if you are navigating the page by using the keyboard tab key to move from field to field.
- To create a new Tier 2 record, select the dropdown menu under "Create New Tier 2" and select the name of the form you would like to use.
- Once you have selected the form, click "Create New".
Changing the Appearance of the Document Folder
The appearance of the Document Folder can be changed by accessing User Preferences.
- Hover your mouse over the user badge in the upper right hand corner.
- Select User Preferences.
- Under "Actions Menu Options," select your preferred Document Folder set up.
- Then click Save User Preferences.